PSA-120S: Power Adapter
The PSA-120S is the recommended power supply for products including all new BOSS Compact and Twin pedals, ME-50/-20/-20B Multi-effects, the DB-66/-88/-90 metronomes, DR-Series drum machines, FC-Series foot controllers, MC-202, SH-101, SP-202, TR-626, and all TU-Series tuners.
- New generation power supply for today’s digital instruments
- 500 mA of current to easily power multiple pedals, even digital ones
- Power cable length is increased to almost 10 feet
- LED indicator for quick visual verification of on/off status
- New design which does not cover adjacent power outlets
- Input Voltage
- AC 117 V (50Hz/60Hz)
- Output Voltage
- DC 9 V
- Maximum Current Output
- 500 mA
- Size and Weight
- 27.8 mm
- 1-1/8 inches
- 43 mm
- 1-3/4 inches
- 63 mm
- 2-1/2 inches
- 150 g
- 6 oz.
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
If you have questions about operating your BOSS product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.
In addition, we have a library of Support Documents that you can download and reference. If Support Documents are available for this product, they will be listed below.
- BOSS Product Catalog 2008
- Forging the Future - Innovation for Creative Inspiration
BOSS forges into 2008 with an awe-inspiring lineup of effects, digital studios, and accessories.
- BOSS Guitar Effects Guidebook
- BOSS offers an extensive selection of guitar effects that can be used by guitarists to get any kind of sound you can imagine. Here's a quick reference guide to the type and function of each unit.
- BOSS Product Catalog 2012