BCB-60: Pedal Board
FeaturesThe BOSS BCB-60 Pedal Board is a convenient way to set up and transport all your compact effects. The unique padded interior can be customized to fit a range of gear from BOSS compact and Twin Pedals to effects from other manufacturers. A convenient AC adaptor supplies power for up to seven devices.
- Lightweight pedal board for transporting a range of compact pedals and effects
- Padded interior can be customized to fit compact pedals, Twin Pedals and even wahs
- Exterior made of tough, molded resin designed to withstand heavy impact
- Onboard 1,000mA AC adaptor for powering up to 7 devices; includes all cabling
- INPUT Jack, SEND Jack, RETURN A Jack, RETURN B Jack, OUTPUT A Jack, OUTPUT B Jack, PSC IN Jack, DC OUT Jack
- Power Supply
- DC 9V; ACadaptor (PSC-series)
- AC adaptor (PSC-series)
Pre-cut insert x 3
Spare insert x 1
8-pin parallel DC cord
L-L cable (short) x 5
L-L cable (long) x 3
- Size and Weight
- 670 mm
- 26-7/16 inches
- 370 mm
- 14-5/8 inches
- 100 mm
- 3-15/16 inches
- 3.8 kg
- 8 lbs. 7 oz.
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
If you have questions about operating your BOSS product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.
In addition, we have a library of Support Documents that you can download and reference. If Support Documents are available for this product, they will be listed below.
- BOSS Product Catalog 2008
- Forging the Future - Innovation for Creative Inspiration
BOSS forges into 2008 with an awe-inspiring lineup of effects, digital studios, and accessories.
- BOSS Guitar Effects Guidebook
- BOSS offers an extensive selection of guitar effects that can be used by guitarists to get any kind of sound you can imagine. Here's a quick reference guide to the type and function of each unit.
- BOSS Product Catalog 2012
- BOSS Product Catalog 2011
- Owner’s Manual: BCB-60_OM.pdf