FV-300L: Volume Pedal
FeaturesThe FV-300L is a sturdy, stage-ready stereo volume pedal that maintains the high performance of the FV-Series. This low-impedance pedal is perfect for keyboards or for connecting after effects units.
- Low-impedence stereo volume pedal with heavy-duty all-metal design
- Special 2-in/2-out design enables direct control of stereo keyboards and stereo effects units
- Minimum Volume knob lets users set the minimum volume as desired
- Convenient Tuner Out jack enables speedy tuning on stage
- Combined with the optional PCS-33 Stereo Phone Cable, the FV-300L can also be used as an expression pedal
- Input x 2, Tuner Out, Output x 2
- Size and Weight
- 111 mm
- 4-3/8 inches
- 294 mm
- 11-5/8 inches
- 69 mm
- 2-3/4 inches
- 1.0 kg
- 2 lbs. 4 oz.
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
If you have questions about operating your BOSS product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.
In addition, we have a library of Support Documents that you can download and reference. If Support Documents are available for this product, they will be listed below.
- BOSS Product Catalog 2008
- Forging the Future - Innovation for Creative Inspiration
BOSS forges into 2008 with an awe-inspiring lineup of effects, digital studios, and accessories.
- Guitar Effects Guidebook Vol. 20
- Owner’s Manual: FV-300L_OM.pdf