DB-60: Dr. Beat
FeaturesThe new DB-60 is a handy timekeeper that can lay down a click in style. Along with the standard functions of a metronome, the DB-60 provides a menu of rhythmic patterns, a note-mixing feature to create rhythms that match the feel and style of your music, and the ability to handle time signatures of up to 17 beats per measure.
- Wide variety of rhythm patterns to play along with
- Quickly create original patterns with the Note-Mixing function
- Loop Play for calling up memory settings and playing the patterns repeatedly
- Memory function for storing independent tempos for each song
- Tap Tempo, Timer, and Stopwatch functions
- Standard Pitch function for tuning instruments
- Backlit display
- Tempo: 30 – 250 (Accuracy: +/-0.1%),
Beat: 1-9, 2+3, 3+2, 3+4, 4+3, 4+5, 5+4, 5+6,6+5, 6+7, 7+6, 7+8, 8+7, 8+9, 9+8 (23 kinds),
Pattern: 8 Beat x 3, 16 Beat x 2, Shuffle x 2, Funk,
Dance x 2, Country, Reggae, Clave x 2, Rumba, Bossa nova, Waltz, Tango, Mambo, March (20 kinds)
- Reference Tone
- Reference Pitch: A4=438Hz – 445Hz (1Hz steps),
Reference Tone Range: C4 – B4 (Accuracy: +/-1 cent)
- Setting Range: 1 – 60 minutes
- Power Supply
- Dry Battery (R6/LR6 (AA) Type) x 2
- Dry Battery (R6 (AA) Type) x 2, Soft case, Owner’s Manual
- Size and Weight ( incl. batteries )
- 129 mm
- 5-1/8 inches
- 84 mm
- 3-5/16 inches
- 22 mm
- 0-7/8 inches
- 0.2 kg
- 0 lbs. 6 oz.
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
If you have questions about operating your BOSS product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.
In addition, we have a library of Support Documents that you can download and reference. If Support Documents are available for this product, they will be listed below.