DD-6: Digital Delay
FeaturesThe DD-6 Digital Delay is the first BOSS delay pedal to offer true stereo delay and panning effects. Features include built-in tap tempo capability and a delay/hold time of over 5 seconds (5,200ms). A new Reverse mode makes it easy to get trippy ‘60s and ‘70s-style effects, while the newly designed Warp mode creates radical delay effects on the fly.
- Stereo input/output for true stereo delay and panning effects
- Over 5 seconds of delay time (5200ms)
- Hold function records phrases up to 5,200ms
- Tempo mode permits tap tempo without external footswitch
- First-of-its-kind Warp mode generates radical delay effects instantly
- Reverse mode creates cool backwards effects
- BOSS 5-Year Warranty
- Nominal Input Level
- -20 dBu
- Input Impedance
- 1 M ohms
- Nominal Output Level
- -20 dBu
- Output Impedance
- 1 k ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance
- 10 ohms or greater
- Delay Time
- 1 ms to 5.2 s
* Values may vary according to the mode and connections
- Residual Noise
- -90 dBu (IHF-A, Typ.): All knobs at center position
- Pedal Switch, E.LEVEL knob, F.BACK knob, D.TIME knob,
- INPUT-A (MONO) jack, INPUT-B jack, OUTPUT-A (MONO) jack, OUTPUT-B jack, AC adaptor jack
- Power Supply
- DC 9 V: Dry battery (9 V type), AC Adaptor
- Current Draw
- 55 mA (DC 9 V)
- Dry battery (9 V type) S-006P/9 V (6F22/9 V)
- AC Adaptor (PSA-Series)
- Size and Weight ( incl. battery )
- 73 mm
- 2-7/8 inches
- 129 mm
- 5-1/8 inches
- 59 mm
- 2-3/8 inches
- 0.4 kg
- 1 lbs.
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
If you have questions about operating your BOSS product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.
In addition, we have a library of Support Documents that you can download and reference. If Support Documents are available for this product, they will be listed below.
- BOSS Product Catalog 2008
- Forging the Future - Innovation for Creative Inspiration
BOSS forges into 2008 with an awe-inspiring lineup of effects, digital studios, and accessories.
- Guitar Effects Guidebook Vol. 20
- Owner’s Manual: DD-6_OM.pdf