RV-5: Digital Reverb
FeaturesThe RV-5 Digital Reverb offers six of BOSS’ best reverbs in an all-new stereo effects pedal. New reverbs include convincing spring reverb emulation and a high-quality gate reverb, plus an all-new Modulate mode for spacious detuned reverb sounds.
- Compact pedal with stereo input/output for use with other stereo effects
- 6 high-quality reverb modes on par with rackmount processors
- New Spring reverb emulation offers realistic spring reverb sounds
- New Gate reverb derived from high-end Roland studio gear
- Modulate mode detunes the reverb sound for added spaciousness
- BOSS 5-Year Warranty
- Nominal Input Level
- -20 dBu
- Input Impedance
- 1 M ohms
- Nominal Output Level
- -20 dBu
- Output Impedance
- 1 k ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance
- 10 k ohms or greater
- Residual Noise
- -93 dBu (IHF-A, Typ.): All knobs at center position
- Pedal Switch, E.LEVEL knob, TONE knob, TIME knob, MODE switch
- INPUT-A (MONO) jack, INPUT-B jack, OUTPUT-A (MONO) jack, OUTPUT-B jack, AC adaptor jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply
- DC 9 V: Dry battery (9 V type), AC Adaptor
- Current Draw
- 50 mA (DC 9 V)
- Dry battery (9 V type) S-006P/9 V (6F22/9 V)
- AC Adaptor PSA-Series
- Size and Weight ( incl. battery )
- 73 mm
- 2-7/8 inches
- 129 mm
- 5-1/8 inches
- 59 mm
- 2-3/8 inches
- 0.4 kg
- 1 lbs.
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
If you have questions about operating your BOSS product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.
In addition, we have a library of Support Documents that you can download and reference. If Support Documents are available for this product, they will be listed below.