VT-1: Voice Transformer
FeaturesThe VT-1 is a unique device designed for altering and effecting the human voice. It provides everything from voice "thickening" to a full ±1 octave pitch shift, allowing users to convincingly change their vocal gender. Unlike conventional pitch shifters, the VT-1 affords separate control of pitch and formant, so the user's voice can be altered without the "chipmunk" effect.
- Convincingly alters human voice, creating new sounds for a variety of applications
- Large sliders control pitch, formant, effect balance and built-in digital reverb
- Four Preset memory locations, four User memory locations
- Special "robot" feature for vocoder-like effect
- ±1 octave pitch shift capabilities with independent formant control for realistic results
- Nominal Input Level
- MIC: -50 dBu, LINE: -20 dBu
- Input Range
- 62.5 Hz to 1 kHz (C2 to B5)
- Nominal Output Level
- MIC OUT: -40 dBu
LINE OUT: -20 dBu
- Residual Noise
- -100 dBu or less (INPUT: MIC) (IHF-A)
- INPUT, MIC OUT, LINE OUT (L, R), REMOTE, AC Adaptor
- Power Supply
- DC 9 V: AC adaptor
- Current Draw
- 300 mA
- AC Adaptor (ACI/ACB Series)
- Size and Weight
- 178 mm
- 7-1/16 inches
- 162 mm
- 6-3/8 inches
- 52 mm
- 2-1/16 inches
- 0.5 kg
- 1 lbs. 1 oz.
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
If you have questions about operating your BOSS product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.
In addition, we have a library of Support Documents that you can download and reference. If Support Documents are available for this product, they will be listed below.
- BOSS Product Catalog 2008
- Forging the Future - Innovation for Creative Inspiration
BOSS forges into 2008 with an awe-inspiring lineup of effects, digital studios, and accessories.
- Owner’s Manual: VT-1_OM.pdf