DB-66: Dr. Beat
FeaturesThe DB-66 Dr. Beat is a longtime standard in professional electronic metronomes, thanks to its innovative features and helpful slider-based control over individual note volumes.
- Professional standard in electronic metronomes
- Four sliders balance between different pitched chimes for quarter notes, eighth note afterbeats, sixteenth note afterbeats and eighth note triplets
- Two LEDs for visual monitoring of beats and downbeat
- Can be set for up to six beats per measure
- Tap mode for setting the tempo by tapping a key on the DB-66
- A-440 tone for acoustic instrument tuning
- Tempo Range
- M.M.1/4 = 35 to 250
- Tempo Accuracy
- +/-0.15 %
- 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
- Tuning Note
- A4 (440 Hz, +/-0.2 cents)
- Headphones (mini stereo), DC In
- Power Supply
- DC 9 V Dry battery, AC adaptor
- Soft case, Dry batteries
- AC adaptor (PSA series)
- Size and Weight ( excl. battery )
- 170 mm
- 6-3/4 inches
- 96 mm
- 3-13/16 inches
- 33 mm
- 1-5/16 inches
- 0.3 kg
- 0 lbs. 12 oz.
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
If you have questions about operating your BOSS product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.
In addition, we have a library of Support Documents that you can download and reference. If Support Documents are available for this product, they will be listed below.