RC-20: Loop Station
FeaturesThe RC-20 Loop Station is the first compact phrase recording and sampling pedal that's actually easy to use. A long sampling time of up to 5 1/2 minutes, helpful Guide Click and Loop Quantize functions, Realtime Tempo Change and hands-free control make the RC-20 a "must-own" pedal for musicians looking to create and play back loops "on the fly."
- World's most powerful phrase recording/sampling pedal
- Guide Click and Loop Quantize functions for quick, easy creation of perfect loops using footpedals
- Realtime Tempo Change function allows for changing recorded samples' tempo without changing pitch
- Overdub function allows for creation of "sound-on-sound" loops
- Stores up to 10 looped phrases and 1 "one-shot" phrase, even after power-off
- 5 1/2 minutes total sampling time
- Mic input, Instrument input and Auxiliary input for sampling vocals or pre-recorded audio–even simultaneously
- Auto Start begins sampling automatically with incoming audio
- Reverse sample playback on the fly
- Nominal Input Level
- INPUT: -20 dBu (variable)
MIC: -40 dBu (variable)
AUX IN: -10 dBu
- Input Impedance
- INPUT: 1 M ohms
MIC: 1 k ohms
AUX IN: 47 k ohms
- Nominal Output Level
- OUTPUT: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance
- 1 k ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance
- 10 k ohms or greater
- Internal Memory Recording Time
- 5 min. 30 sec. (max.), 10 loop phrases + 1 one-shot phrase (max.)
- INST Jack, MIC Jack, AUX IN Jack (Stereo miniature phone type), PHRASE SHIFT Jack, REVERSE Jack, OUTPUT Jack
- Power Supply
- DC 9V: Dry battery (AA type) x 6, AC Adaptor
- Current Draw
- 85 mA (9V max.) (Expected battery life under continuous use; [Carbon: 9 hours], [Alkaline: 25 hours] These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.)
- Owner's Manual, Dry battery (AA type) x 6 (We recommend that alkaline batteries be used when replacing the batteries.), Sound Library for RC-20 (Sample Phrase CD)
- Size and Weight ( incl. batteries )
- 173 mm
- 6-13/16 inches
- 158 mm
- 6-1/4 inches
- 57 mm
- 2-1/4 inches
- 1.2 kg
- 2 lbs. 11 oz.
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms.
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
If you have questions about operating your BOSS product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.
In addition, we have a library of Support Documents that you can download and reference. If Support Documents are available for this product, they will be listed below.
- Guitar Effects Guidebook Vol. 20
- EQ-20/GP-20/RC-20 Brochure (Page 1)
- EQ-20/GP-20/RC-20 Brochure (Page 2)
- Twin P Back
- Twin P Front
- Owner’s Manual: RC-20_OM.pdf