AD-3: Acoustic Instrument Processor
Developed for stage and studio use, the AD-3 gives acoustic-electric guitarists a warmer, richer sound thanks to its Tone shaping controls specially tailored for acoustic-electric guitars, high-quality Reverb and chorus, as well as a built-in Feedback eliminator. Quite simply, this compact pedal is an acoustic musician's best friend.
- Compact acoustic instrument processing pedal developed exclusively for acoustic-electric guitarists
- Footswitchable Bi-Stereo chorus offers split-frequency processing (Low and High) for natural, smooth chorus effect
- Studio-quality Reverb provides clear, deep reverberation specially tuned for acoustic guitar
- Newly developed "Bottom" and "Top" controls offer variable tonal shaping to eliminate "dry" sound from piezo pickups and add rich, resonant lows and brilliant highs
- Special Guitar Amp output provides proper impedance and tonal balance for connection to a guitar amp
- Stereo balanced outputs allow for direct connection to PA
- Automatic Feedback Eliminator can be manually set to eliminate feedback or can be set to "Auto" mode via footpedal
- Battery or AC-powered for maximum flexibility
- AD Conversion
- 20-bit ΔΣ Modulation
- DA Conversion
- 20-bit ΔΣ Modulation
- Sampling Frequency
- 44.1 kHz
- Nominal Input Level
- -10 dBu
- Input Impedance
- 4.7 M ohms
- Nominal Output Level
- Output: -10 dBu into 10 k ohms, Balanced output: -10 dBm into 600 ohms
- Input (1/4" phones), Outputs (L, R; 1/4" TRS phones), DC In
- Power Supply
- DC9V Dry Batteries (LR6 (AA) x 6), AC Adaptor
- Current Draw
- 90 mA
- Dry Batteries (LR6 (AA) x 6)
- PSA Series AC Adaptor
- Size and Weight
- 170 mm
- 6-3/4 inches
- 156 mm
- 6-3/16 inches
- 70 mm
- 2-13/16 inches
- 1.0 kg
- 2 lbs. 4 oz.
- * 0 dBu=0.775 Vrms
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
If you have questions about operating your BOSS product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.
In addition, we have a library of Support Documents that you can download and reference. If Support Documents are available for this product, they will be listed below.
- Acoustic Products Catalog
- See the full line of Roland and BOSS acoustic products.
- Guitar Effects Guidebook Vol. 20
- BOSS Product Catalog 2008
- Forging the Future - Innovation for Creative Inspiration
BOSS forges into 2008 with an awe-inspiring lineup of effects, digital studios, and accessories.
- AD-3 PDF Brochure
- BOSS Product Catalog 2012
- BOSS Product Catalog 2011
- Owner’s Manual: AD-3_OM.pdf