SYB-3: Bass Synthesizer
FeaturesThe SYB-3 Bass Synthesizer is the first of its kind--a high-quality bass synthesizer in a compact floor pedal design. The SYB-3 can turn any electric bass guitar into a dance, techno, hip-hop, funk or R&B machine, molding a "straight" bass sound into any number of today's popular synth bass sounds.
- Compact pedal with 11 different modes for various bass synth sounds:
- Internal Sound Modes (1-7): Uses input bass sound as a trigger to control built-in oscillator
- Wave Shaping Modes (8,9): Processes input bass sound to create synth bass sound
- T Wah Modes (10,11): Adds auto wah effects to the original bass sound
- Freq. and Res. knobs control cutoff frequency and resonance
- Effect and Direct knobs allow for independent level adjustment of synthesizer and direct sounds
- Two outputs (A and B) for splitting synth and direct sounds
- Hold function sustains synth sound, allowing bassists to play over the "held" sound
- BOSS 5-year warranty
- Nominal Input Level
- -20 dBu
- Input Impedance
- 1 M ohms
- Nominal Output Level
- -20 dBu
- Output Impedance
- 1 k ohms
- Dynamic Range
- 102 dB (Direct), 95 dB (Effect)
*IHF-A, Typ. At 100 Hz
- INPUT Jack, OUTPUT Jack A (mono)/ B, EXP Jack, AC Adaptor Jack (9 V DC)
- Power Supply
- 9 V DC: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V), AC Adaptor
- Current Draw
- 80 mA
- Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V)
- AC Adaptor (PSA-Series)
- Size and Weight ( incl. battery )
- 73 mm
- 2-7/8 inches
- 129 mm
- 5-1/8 inches
- 59 mm
- 2-3/8 inches
- 0.4 kg
- 1 lbs.
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
If you have questions about operating your BOSS product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.
In addition, we have a library of Support Documents that you can download and reference. If Support Documents are available for this product, they will be listed below.