ODB-3: Bass OverDrive
FeaturesThe ODB-3 Bass OverDrive delivers the chest-resonating distortion that hard rock, thrash, and punk bassists have been waiting for. This hot compact pedal has been designed specifically for bass applications.
- OverDrive pedal specifically designed for bass
- Onboard two-band equalizer
- Balance knob controls dry/overdriven sound
- AC adaptor or 9V battery operation
- BOSS 5-year warranty
- Nominal Input Level
- -20 dBu
- Input Impedance
- 1 M ohms
- Nominal Output Level
- -20 dBu
- Output Impedance
- 1 k ohms
- Equivalent Input
- Noise Level -110 dBu (IHF-A, Typ.)
- INPUT Jack, OUTPUT Jack, AC Adaptor Jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply
- DC 9 V: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V), AC Adaptor
- Current Draw
- 15 mA (DC 9 V)
- Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V)
- AC Adaptor (PSA-Series)
- Size and Weight ( incl. battery )
- 73 mm
- 2-7/8 inches
- 129 mm
- 5-1/8 inches
- 59 mm
- 2-3/8 inches
- 0.4 kg
- 0 lbs. 15 oz.
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
If you have questions about operating your BOSS product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.
In addition, we have a library of Support Documents that you can download and reference. If Support Documents are available for this product, they will be listed below.
- BOSS Product Catalog 2008
- Forging the Future - Innovation for Creative Inspiration
BOSS forges into 2008 with an awe-inspiring lineup of effects, digital studios, and accessories.
- Guitar Effects Guidebook Vol. 20
- BOSS Product Catalog 2012
- BOSS Product Catalog 2011
- Owner’s Manual: ODB-3_OM.pdf