NS-2: Noise Suppressor
FeaturesThe NS-2 Noise Suppressor eliminates unwanted noise and hum without altering an instrument's natural tone. It's the perfect pedal to quiet down any pedalboard or effects setup.
- Compact noise suppression pedal for eliminating noise and hum in guitar and bass effects and amplifier setups
- Unique noise detection circuit preserves the natural attack and envelope of an instrument's sound
- Threshold and Decay knobs allow for shaping the elimination/suppression as desired
- BOSS 5-year warranty
- Input Impedance
- 1 M ohms
- Output Impedance
- 10 k ohms or greater
- Equivalent Input Noise Level
- -110 dBu or less (IHF-A, Typ.)
- INPUT Jack, OUTPUT Jack, RETURN Jack, SEND Jack, DC In, Out
- Power Supply
- DC 9 V: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V), AC Adaptor
- Current Draw
- 20 mA (DC 9 V)
- Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V)
- AC Adaptor (PSA-Series)
- Size and Weight ( incl. battery )
- 73 mm
- 2-7/8 inches
- 129 mm
- 5-1/8 inches
- 59 mm
- 2-3/8 inches
- 0.4 kg
- 0 lbs. 15 oz.
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
If you have questions about operating your BOSS product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.
In addition, we have a library of Support Documents that you can download and reference. If Support Documents are available for this product, they will be listed below.