FeaturesThe amazing BOSS PW-10 V-Wah is likely to be the last wah pedal you'll ever need or want. This first-of-its-kind programmable modeling wah gives you instant access to six classic and modern wah pedal sounds, as well as all-new "Double resonance," "Uni-V" and "Voice" sounds never found in a wah pedal before! Plus the V-Wah features onboard overdrive/booster effects, three digital memories for storing your favorite sounds, noise-free infrared operation and more.
- World's first COSM® modeling wah pedal, with 6 classic and modern wah pedal models
- Noise-free operation with advanced infrared pedal detection
- 8 onboard Overdrive/distortion effects to perfectly complement the wah sounds
- New "Voice" mode simulates "talking" vowel sounds
- New "Double resonance" mode creates analog synth-type sounds
- "Uni-V" effect produces vintage swirling rotary sounds
- 3 digital memories for saving customized wah sounds for instant recall
- Wah Range knob allows users to customize the filtering range instantly
- BOSS 5-year warranty
A Modeling Wah Pedal
With the new V-Wah, BOSS has taken its considerable digital modeling know-how and recreated some of the most popular wah pedal sounds of all time. These COSM models include “CBY-Wah” (the classic wah sound), “VO-Wah” (the British wah sound), “MO-Wah” (a popular new-school wah sound), and “Uni-V” (a vintage swirling rotary effect). Each of these is a stunning simulation of the original, quickly accessed with the turn of a knob.
Advanced New Features
Digital memories and infrared sensors aren’t the first things that come to mind when you think about wah pedals, but that’s exactly what sets the V-Wah apart. Thanks to its infrared sensors, this pedal offers smooth, noise-free operation, has no “click” sound when it’s turned on, and never needs to be cleaned. Once you’ve tweaked your wah sound to perfection using the “Type,” “Wah Range,” and “Drive” knobs, simply save it to one of the PW-10’s three digital memories for instant recall with the heel pedal switch.
Since many of the best wah sounds include a healthy dose of overdrive, the V-Wah includes eight different types of built-in overdrive. These include BOSS classics like the OD-1 OverDrive, OD-2 Turbo OverDrive, MT-2 Metal Zone, DS-1 Distortion, BD-2 Blues OverDrive, as well as “Muff Fuzz,” “Guv Dist” and “Booster” modes. Just dial in the amount you want with the “Drive” knob.
“Talking” Wah Sounds and More
The V-Wah’s “Voice” mode can produce a wide variety of “talking” wah sounds—just sweep the pedal through the different vowel sounds and make this pedal talk! Rounded out with an “Advanced” mode with a huge filter range, and a “Bass” mode designed for the frequencies of bass guitar, there’s never been a wah pedal quite like this.
New “Double Resonance” Mode
The PW-10 doesn’t just do wah; it also creates analog synth-like sounds via a newly developed “Double Resonance” mode. Simply use the pedal to sweep the filter and get fat synth sounds by adding the PW-10’s onboard distortion or fuzz. You can also use modulation effects like delay, chorus and reverb for an even greater variety of cool synth sounds.
- Nominal Input Level
- -20 dBu
- Input Impedance
- 1 M ohms
- Nominal Output Level
- -20 dBu
- Output Impedance
- 1 k ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance
- 10 k ohms or greater
- Power Supply
- DC 9V: Dry Battery (R6/LR6 (AA) type) x 6, AC Adaptor
- Current Draw
- 55 mA (Expected battery life under continuous use; [Carbon: 14 hours], [Alkaline: 38 hours], These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.)
- Dry battery (LR6 (AA) type) x 6
- AC Adaptor (PSA Series)
- Size and Weight
- 100 mm
- 3-15/16 inches
- 270 mm
- 10-11/16 inches
- 100 mm
- 3-15/16 inches
- 1.3 kg
- 2 lbs. 14 oz.
- *0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms.
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
If you have questions about operating your BOSS product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.
In addition, we have a library of Support Documents that you can download and reference. If Support Documents are available for this product, they will be listed below.