DD-3: Digital Delay
FeaturesThis compact pedal provides a digital delay effect with outstanding quality equivalent to that of a dedicated rackmount delay unit, all with simple stompbox-style control.
- Compact delay pedal with superb BOSS sound quality
- Provides 3 delay time modes and a Delay Time control for quick adjustment of exact delay time between 12.5ms - 800ms
- Hold function repeats delay sound indefinitely for interesting effects
- BOSS 5-year warranty
- Input Impedance
- 1 M ohms
- Output Impedance
- 10 k ohms or greater
- Residual Noise Level
- –95 dBu (IHF-A, Typ.)
- INPUT Jack, DIRECT OUTPUT Jack, MAIN OUTPUT Jack AC Adaptor Jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply
- DC 9 V: Dry Battery 9 V type, AC Adaptor
- Current Draw
- 45 to 65 mA (DC 9 V)
- Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V)
- AC Adaptor (PSA-Series)
- Size and Weight ( incl. battery )
- 73 mm
- 2-7/8 inches
- 129 mm
- 5-1/8 inches
- 59 mm
- 2-3/8 inches
- 0.5 kg
- 1 lbs.
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
If you have questions about operating your BOSS product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.
In addition, we have a library of Support Documents that you can download and reference. If Support Documents are available for this product, they will be listed below.
- BOSS Product Catalog 2008
- Forging the Future - Innovation for Creative Inspiration
BOSS forges into 2008 with an awe-inspiring lineup of effects, digital studios, and accessories.
- Guitar Effects Guidebook Vol. 20
- BOSS Product Catalog 2012
- BOSS Product Catalog 2011
- Owner’s Manual: DD-3_OM.pdf