FeaturesBuilding on the 20-year legacy of the famous BOSS BF-2, the new BF-3 flanger pedal gives guitarists and bassists an updated version of the classic BOSS flanger with the thickest stereo flanging sounds ever. Two new modes (Ultra and Gate/Pan) create stereo flanging with incredible depth--even Slicer-type effects and sounds that seem to "swirl" around the listener. An instant classic.
- BOSS' best flanging effects in a compact pedal
- New Ultra and Gate/Pan modes for ultra-fat flanging and futuristic slicer-type sounds, respectively
- Momentary mode turns flanging on instantly
- Tap tempo adjustable via pedal
- Independent Guitar and Bass inputs and stereo outputs
- BOSS 5-year warranty
- Nominal Input Level
- -20 dBu
- Input Impedance
- 1 M ohms
- Nominal Output Level
- -20 dBu
- Output Impedance
- 1 k ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance
- 10 k ohms or greater
- Delay Time
- 0.3 mS to 14.4 ms (GUITAR IN), 0.3 ms to 6.3 ms (BASS IN)
- LFO Speed
- 100 mS to 18 S
- Residual Noise
- -95 dBu (IHF-A Typ.)
- Pedal Switch, MANUAL Knob, RES (resonance) Knob, DEPTH Knob, RATE Knob, MODE Knob
- CHECK Indicator (Serves also as tempo and battery check indicator)
- GUITAR IN Jack, BASS IN Jack, OUTPUT A (MONO) Jack, OUTPUT B Jack, AC adaptor Jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply
- DC 9 V: Dry battery (9 V type), AC Adaptor (PSA-series: optional)
- Current Draw
- 40 mA (DC 9 V)
- Dry battery (9 V type) S-006P/9 V (6F22/9 V)
- AC Adaptor: PSA-Series
- Size and Weight ( incl. battery )
- 73 mm
- 2-7/8 inches
- 129 mm
- 5-1/8 inches
- 59 mm
- 2-3/8 inches
- 0.4 kg
- 0 lbs. 15 oz.
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms.
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
If you have questions about operating your BOSS product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.
In addition, we have a library of Support Documents that you can download and reference. If Support Documents are available for this product, they will be listed below.