FeaturesBuilt in the tradition of the legendary BOSS overdrives, the OD-3 OverDrive pedal gives guitarists a greatly expanded range of smooth overdrive tones and improved response while staying true to the original.
- Dual-Stage Overdrive Circuit offers a level of sustain and compression unmatched by any overdrive pedal
- Increased dynamics yield a "bigger" sound than any previous BOSS overdrive pedal
- Dynamic, non-muffled tones reminiscent of classic overdriven "stack" amps
- Straightforward Drive, Tone and Level controls
- BOSS 5-Year Warranty
- Nominal Input Level
- -20 dBu
- Input Impedance
- 1 M ohms
- Nominal Output Level
- -20 dBu
- Output Impedance
- 1 k ohms
- Equivalent Input Noise Level
- -115 dBu (IHF-A Weighted, Typ.)
- INPUT Jack, OUTPUT Jack, AC Adaptor Jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply
- DC 9 V: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V), AC Adaptor
- Current Draw
- 9 mA (DC 9 V)
- Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V)
- AC Adaptor (PSA-Series)
- Size and Weight ( incl. battery )
- 73 mm
- 2-7/8 inches
- 129 mm
- 5-1/8 inches
- 59 mm
- 2-3/8 inches
- 0.4 kg
- 0 lbs. 15 oz.
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
If you have questions about operating your BOSS product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.
In addition, we have a library of Support Documents that you can download and reference. If Support Documents are available for this product, they will be listed below.