MT-2: Metal Zone
FeaturesThe MT-2 Metal Zone is one of BOSS' most popular pedals. This stompbox provides some of the most over-the-top, insane distortion tones in the world—with huge mids and lows and an ultra-saturated sound.
- Incredible-sounding distortion pedal with unique dual-gain circuitry
- Provides super-long sustain and heavy mids and lows like a stack of overdriven amps
- Three-band EQ with semi-parametric Mid control offers a wide range of extreme distortion textures
- A must-have pedal for any hard rock or metal guitarist
- BOSS 5-year warranty
- Input Impedance
- 1 M ohms
- Output Impedance
- 1 k ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance
- 10 k ohms or greater
- Equivalent Input Noise Level
- -110 dBu or less (IHF-A, Typ.)
- INPUT Jack, OUTPUT Jack, AC Adaptor Jack
- Power Supply
- DC 9 V: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V), AC Adaptor
- Current Draw
- 20 mA (DC 9 V)
- Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V)
- AC Adaptor (PSA-Series)
- Size and Weight ( incl. battery )
- 73 mm
- 2-7/8 inches
- 129 mm
- 5-1/8 inches
- 59 mm
- 2-3/8 inches
- 0.4 kg
- 0 lbs. 15 oz.
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
If you have questions about operating your BOSS product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.
In addition, we have a library of Support Documents that you can download and reference. If Support Documents are available for this product, they will be listed below.
- BOSS Product Catalog 2008
- Forging the Future - Innovation for Creative Inspiration
BOSS forges into 2008 with an awe-inspiring lineup of effects, digital studios, and accessories.
- Guitar Effects Guidebook Vol. 20
- BOSS Product Catalog 2012
- BOSS Product Catalog 2011
- Owner’s Manual: MT-2_OM.pdf