BD-2: Blues Driver
FeaturesThe BD-2 Blues Driver delivers the creamy, yet crunchy sound associated with great blues guitar. This popular pedal provides instant access to the kind of warm overdrive and emotive distortion usually reserved for 30-year-old tube amps.
- Classic "blues" guitar tones with tube amp simulation
- Warm distortion and overdrive
- Responds to nuance and volume changes
- AC adaptor or 9V battery operation
- BOSS 5-year warranty
- Nominal Input Level
- -20 dBu
- Input Impedance
- 1 M ohms
- Nominal Output Level
- -20 dBu
- Output Impedance
- 1 k ohms
- Equivalent Input Noise Level
- -118 dBu (IHF-A, Typ.)
- INPUT Jack, OUTPUT Jack, AC Adaptor Jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply
- DC 9 V: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V), AC Adaptor
- Current Draw
- 9 mA (DC 9 V)
- Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V)
- AC Adaptor (PSA-Series)
- Size and Weight ( incl. battery )
- 73 mm
- 2-7/8 inches
- 129 mm
- 5-1/8 inches
- 59 mm
- 2-3/8 inches
- 0.4 kg
- 0 lbs. 15 oz.
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
If you have questions about operating your BOSS product, please check our Knowledge Base for answers to the most common questions.
You can also contact our Product Support department by phone or email.
In addition, we have a library of Support Documents that you can download and reference. If Support Documents are available for this product, they will be listed below.
- BOSS Product Catalog 2008
- Forging the Future - Innovation for Creative Inspiration
BOSS forges into 2008 with an awe-inspiring lineup of effects, digital studios, and accessories.
- Guitar Effects Guidebook Vol. 20
- BOSS Product Catalog 2012
- BOSS Product Catalog 2011
- Owner’s Manual: BD-2_OM.pdf